• Announcements

• Jeremy the Bug

Official Board Rules + Regulations   01/07/2010

<b>Official Board Rules + Regulations Hello and welcome to The Official LIGHTS Message Board! We hope you find this to be a friendly place to discuss LIGHTS and everything in-between. Please read on for some general rules and etiquette: 1. Post threads in their appropriate forums. Official News: Here you will find most of the recent LIGHTS news. For complete updates visit iamlights.com for more. Forum News: This forum is for all news and updates on the messages boards. Check this forum for updates on the board rules, how to contact the board admin/mods, and more. Help + Support: Having trouble with the boards or need help finding your way around? Post in this forum. New Member Lounge: New members please read this section to find forum rules, guidlines, etc. This section is reserved to talk about you so introduce yourself! If you are new to the boards, please remember to check the board rules. Welcome to the boards and we look forward to chatting with you! LIGHTS Discussion: This forum is for all discussion about LIGHTS, LIGHTS' music and her new album coming soon. See the Official News section for any updates on upcoming albums and new songs. Rumor threads will most likely be addressed by a board admin or mod, but are subject to being closed. Photos: LIGHTS related photo be shared here. Media: All video and other media links can be posted and discussed here. Tour & Shows: All of LIGHTS' tour dates and shows will be posted here. Meet other fans going to shows in your area and discuss all other show related details. Music: Use this forum to post about other musicians you enjoy. Please search the forum before posting. There is most likely a thread on your favorite artist/band you want to chat about. If there is no thread for your band/artist, then feel free to post. Movies & TV: This is the place to talk about your favorite movies. Please don’t double post about the same movie. For example, if there is a thread on Harry Potter and you have info on when it’s going to be available as a DVD, post in the “Harry Potter” thread instead of creating a new thread; however, each Harry Potter movie may have separate topics because of the different titles (that way there isn’t one massive Harry Potter Thread). General Entertainment: Post and discuss other entertainment topics with members here. General Discussion: Discuss whatever’s on your mind here. There’s everything from video games, pets, world events, and more. Creative Lounge: If you love to create web graphics, art, or photography, share your work here. Feel free to post graphic requests and even questions and tutorials here too. Pointless Fun: Looking for a game or to have some fun? Participate in forum games and join the fun! The Secret Clubhouse: This section is private and viewable only to registered members. Use this section to organize fan meetups or discuss personal topics. 2. What To Post: Please be considerate of all board members by thinking before you post. Make sure to use your search button or be willing to go back a few pages to see if something has already been posted so that the information isn't repeated time and time again! For example, when you see a thread discussing LIGHTS' latest video and you want to share your favorite part, please post in the existing thread rather than starting a new one. Asking questions isn't necessarily a bad thing; however, please use the search button first. Do not post the same thread in more than one forum. This will all keep the board less cluttered and help things to run more smoothly. Please post topics in their appropriate forums. If you posted a thread (that doesn't belong in the forum it was posted in) and it has suddenly disappeared, chances are it has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please look there and please DO NOT re-post a moved thread because you cannot find it. Also, feel free to refer back to the forum descriptions above when posting topics. If you aren’t sure where to post, come back here and re-read the info. Choose the forum that MOST relates to your topic. 3. Member Relationships: A lot of people here have become good friends. Some people are on here every day and have relationships outside of the boards. Do not expect to make friends over night. Don’t be afraid of posting or asking questions. We’re all here for the same reasons. Also, don’t hesitate to contact the board admin/mods. They’re here to answer your questions and make this message board a great place for all LIGHTS Fans to hang out. If you stick around though, you'll make friends and participate in a lot of fun activities. ** That said, please be extra cautious giving out any personal information. Additionally, do not post anyone else’s personal/private information on the boards. ** 4. Respect Board Members: Please be respectful of others. It is ok to have an opinion; however, it is not an invitation to bash someone. Disagreement is OK. Controversy is OK. Everyone can be respectful when they disagree. There is no need to get nasty over a disagreement. Keep in mind that people of all ages read these boards. Some people may kid around and be sarcastic, but I think people can generally decipher the difference. Provoking them will not solve anything and if they are bothersome to everyone (and its obvious), they will be taken care of. Report ANY thread you think a moderator should look at. Sometimes the board admin/mods might miss a thread. If you find spammers, obnoxious threads, or anything you think should be reported, send the mods/admin a message or report the thread (see below for more info on reporting posts). 5. Personal Attacks, Drama Llamas, and Trolls: Sometimes, disagreements can turn into personal conflicts. This can be classified as something going beyond a minor disagreement and it turning into something that can be handled outside of the boards. Please, try to avoid these, or they will be handled otherwise. However, if someone makes fun of you because you didn't read the above listed advice, that is NOT considered a personal attack. There is a difference. If it needs to be more clearly defined later, that can be arranged. Drama Llamas: It is easy to let disagreements that arise on the forum to other platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. Sure, its easy to passive aggressively post about a member you don't like. Please keep in mind that there is a fine line between expressing yourself and insulting people for attention. That type of drama doesn't do anyone any good. Also, information shared in confidence shouldn't be posted and passed around elsewhere. It becomes a game of hearsay and that instigates drama. 6. Closed/Deleted Threads: Please be aware that if you don't follow the rules, there will be consequences. It’s up to the discretion of the board admin and moderators. Threads/posts can get deleted, edited, or closed when deemed appropriate. Most likely there is an explanation why a thread has been closed; however, if you are unsure why one of your topics gets closed or deleted, contact the admin/mod that closed it. Threads/posts will ALMOST never be disposed of for an opinion. However, the option is always there for a thread to be deleted/edited (especially if it goes against the board regulations). 7. Reporting Posts: Do you see a post/thread with content that you think violates some of the rules listed above? Most of the time a board admin or mod will catch it. If it’s not closed or handled quickly, feel free to report the post. Although they try, it is not possible for admin/mods to view every post on every page all the time. Any help you can provide in helping us solve these problems is greatly appreciated. When reporting a post, please make sure to include a description why the admin/mod needs to address the thread or post. It will help them know what they are looking for instead of reading through pages of posts. If there are certain members causing trouble in a particular thread, make sure you include their usernames and why you think they should be reported. ** To report a post, use the Report button on the bottom-left hand side of each post. If you can’t find it and still want to report the thread, copy the thread link and send it in a message to the board admin/mods. ** 8. Signature Guidelines: For more information on signature guidelines, click here. 9. Spelling and Grammar: When posting, please make sure to double check your spelling. Additionally, please refrain from using text/AIM speak such as, "i wnt 2 tlk b4 tmrrw" or "idk y u r tlking lyke that". It's ok to use some terms like "lol", "bff" or other common abbreviations, but please don't compose a whole post like that. We appreciate your input and want to make sure that everyone can read it. Also, please don't use a large font or bright colors as your default posting settings. It's ok to use once in a while, but can make your posts difficult for members to read. 10. File Trading/Bootlegs: Discussion of how and where to obtain bootleg (illegally recorded) audios or videos is not allowed. Direct links to such files will be removed promptly and threads will be closed if it gets out of hand. Please keep such discussion segregated to private messages. If you're unsure whether or not something is a bootleg, here's a simple rule of thumb - if someone sitting in the audience recorded it, it's a bootleg. Officially recorded aired on television, radio, etc are perfectly acceptable. If you're still unsure, do not hesitate to contact a mod asking whether or not the audio/video you'd like to post is an illegal recording. This is both out of respect for LIGHTS and any other performers, as well as to conform to all applicable copyright laws. 11. Becoming a Board Mod: If you are interested in applying for a board mod position (or suggesting another member), please PM the board Admin for more information. You can also email your application to lightsnoise@gmail.com stating why you think you'd be a good moderator, any previous experience, etc. Only the board Admin has the ability to add new mods. Any threads about mods (ie suggesting members, bashing mods, etc) will be deleted. If you have concerns about the boards, either post them in the Help section or address it with another admin/mod. 12. Respect Board Mods and Administrators Mods and Admins are only doing their jobs to enforce rules. They are volunteers that are passionate about the community and help it to run. Disrespect towards mods will not be tolerated. However, if you feel they have acted harshly, please contact me privately and i will pass evaluate the issue. The mods are very nice people and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact them. They are full of knowledge. 13. LIGHTS Private Life/ Personal Information LIGHTS deserves her privacy. As a result, discussing her personal relationships including rumors and speculations regarding her personal relationships are not allowed. LIGHTS gives us enough of herself through writing songs, performing, blogging/ tweeting, meeting fans, etc. She deserves to have something that's only hers. I believe that throwing out opinions on how we feel about her relationships cheapens it. She doesn't deserve to have her life critiqued by us let alone on HER official forum 14. No Self Harm Posts If you are feeling like you may harm yourself, please contact someone who can help Call: 1-800- 273- 8255 Visit http://www.suicidepr...onlifeline.org/ http://www.twloha.com/find-help You can also contact The Trevor Project at: http://thetrevorproject.org or by calling their lifeline at: 866- 488- 7386 If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of your Administrators or Moderators. Useful links: www.iamlights.com – LIGHTS' Official Website

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SriX23

2014 is coming to an end...What are your favorite albums of the year so far?

22 posts in this topic

I noticed there was a familiar topic for albums of last year that quite a few people participated in, and I haven't seen anything similar for this year, so I thought I'd make one. Now, I know there are still two months left in the year, but the majority of music has come out already, so I think it's a good time to start talking about what we think have been the best outputs of this year, and even albums that are expected to come out later this year. I'll start with 4 of my favorite albums, which definitely will place in my top 5 for the year.

Little Machines - Lights

Little_Machines.jpg

Obviously, I can't leave this out on the Lights message board. When Up We Go first came out, I felt it was a little too simple and poppy for my tastes and it therefore diminished my excitement for the album. Then Portal came out and it brought my hype back because of the lyrics and experimental nature. When the album as a whole came out, I was a little disappointed to be honest; following Siberia, I had HUGE expectations, and the general mood of this album was a little too...summer-y? Regardless, after about a month, at least half of the album completely grew on me, and I listen to them regularly. The concert I went to in NJ made me love the songs that I didn't even like before, like RWTB and Up We Go. Overall, it has to be one of the biggest shifts in opinion for me in music this year.

Dark Comedy - Open Mike Eagle
homepage_large.c1eccc0f.jpg

This is definitely my hip hop album of the year. Alternative hip hop at its best, if you ask me. I hadn't heard of this guy before this album was reviewed/mentioned by TheNeedleDrop and Myke C-Town of DeadEndHipHop, but now I completely love what he has to offer. His style is a mix of different artists; imagine Drake's rap-singing style mixed with the nerd-humor subject matter that Childish Gambino typically covers. Fans of Coen Brothers movies or Wes Andersen films will be able to catch plenty of references to their favorites. I gotta say, this could be my favorite album of the year, possibly tied with the next album on this list. However, I can say without any hesitation that it's easily the funniest album of the year, featuring comedian Hannibal Burress on a track, and also Kool AD of Das Racist. Definitely a more relateable album than those offered by more mainstream rappers.

St. Vincent - St. Vincent
St_Vincent_artwork.jpg

Anyone who hasn't heard this yet is missing out on what might be my #1 album of the year. Annie Clark, as usual, puts forth some amazing, zany guitar performances and her lyrics are still sharp as a blade, especially on songs like Huey Newton and Birth in Reverse. Her style is just so different from anything else I've heard; her first album, 'Marry Me', is still my favorite, but comparing one of her albums to another does her work no justice. For a reason that I can't quite put my finger on, her music catalog reminds me of David Bowie, maybe in the sense that her albums are so diverse. However, the differences in her albums also means that you can love one of her other albums even if you don't like this one. Definitely worth checking out for anyone who's looking for great, current music.

The Satanist - Behemoth

album32910.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of extreme metal; I love heavy metal and am only starting to get into death and black metal at the moment. But I think I might have made a mistake starting with this one. No black or death metal album I've listened to after this has been able to match it up. That is, this album just rocks. So hard. From beginning to end, 'The Satanist' is pure, unadulterated metal, but what is really interesting is that it still manages to show some pop sensibility in the form of catchy riffs and epic hooks. The song 'Blow Your Trumpets, Gabriel' is a complete treat for metal fans of any kind, in the way that it begins with a slow, daunting riff with Nergal growling the most foul lyrics, then slowly develops into the heavy riffing and blast beats that one generally associated with black metal, and then brings it back to a great finale. This didn't become one of my favorites until a few days ago, but it definitely deserves the spot.

Other albums I loved:
Cilvia Demo - Isaiah Rashad
Pinata - Freddie Gibbs
Roads to the North - Panopticon

Evergreen - Broods

Looking forward to:
The Endless River - Pink Floyd

TBD - Kendrick Lamar

Cadillactica - Big K.R.I.T.

I'm always looking for great music, so I'd be enthused to hear what you guys think could be your albums of the year!

sadly, nothing.

this year was s*** for me musically.

Lights - Little Machines is pretty much the only album I bought this year lol. So I guess that.

Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence

Lights - Little Machines

Jessie Ware - Tough Love

Banks - Goddess

These were my favorites from this year and I know I'll always be listening to them... for years to come!

Lights - Little Machines

Jessie Ware - Tough Love

Banks - Goddess

These were my favorites from this year and I know I'll always be listening to them... for years to come!

I liked a couple of the songs from Goddess, like TIWIFL and Beggin' For Thread, but I felt the rest of the album was...a little boring? I was really looking forward to the album but then was a little disappointed because all the songs sounded too similar to each other. Eh, at least I found some good songs on there.

I liked a couple of the songs from Goddess, like TIWIFL and Beggin' For Thread, but I felt the rest of the album was...a little boring? I was really looking forward to the album but then was a little disappointed because all the songs sounded too similar to each other. Eh, at least I found some good songs on there.

Lol I wonder what your response to Ultraviolence would have been... Lana's entire album has a strong tie in between songs, many sound similar and many have said that was boring (I disagree).

I don't mind when the songs sound similar. Check out Someone New and F*** em only we know, those 2 are my faves from the album! And Alibi.

I don't like giving long explanations when I can avoid it so I'll keep it simple. In no particular order:

Mini World - Indila

Indila-MiniWorldCover.jpg

The début album of French artist Indila and the only album on this list not to have any songs performed in English. So many great songs, I could recommend any of the singles. 

No Sound Without Silence - The Script

MI0003783986.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

Local band this time, it's the latest album from The Script and as a result is automatically one of the most successful albums of the year in Ireland. Favourite song is Paint the Town Green.

Little Machines - Lights

Lights-Little-Machines.png

Ah, sure look. I'll admit it's not the best on this list but I still loved it. Favourite song is Muscle Memory.

1989 - Taylor Swift

Taylor-Swift-1989-Cover.jpg

There's a reason it's doing so well, I love it and I couldn't give a FAWK if it's just mainstream catchy pop, I've better things to do than purposely avoid easily enjoyable music. Love New Romantics, Shake It Off, Style, You Are In Love and How You Get The Girl but my favourite is Out of the Woods.

Images get much bigger here and I'm too lazy to edit the sizes so I just put the next three as a spoiler.

The Veronicas - The Veronicas

10300095_10152860736624430_7311177092203

Okay, this album isn't out yet but they're my favourite band that hasn't split up or gone on hiatus while teaming up with a favourite band that has split up so I've no doubt I'm going to love this after so many years of waiting. Both songs I've heard so far, You Ruin Me and Line of Fire have been great.

McBusted - McBusted (James and Matt from Busted & McFly)

10704061_276843392524702_213807746960459My favourite band Busted split up all the way back in 2005, but they weren't just a favourite band. They were the kind of band that didn't have a bad song, or an average song or even good song. To me every single song was amazing, every single, every album track, every B-Side. They split because one of the three members, Charlie Simpson wasn't really into the kind of music they made (Pop Punk) and left to work with his own alternative rock band Fightstar. McFly are a hugely popular band in this part of the world and became known because of their close association with Busted. Last year McFly were celebrating their 10th Anniversary and had the other two Busted members join them on stage as guests. Soon after it was announced they'd be touring together as McBusted, performing new versions of Busted & McFly tracks. They also wrote some songs together and recorded this album, to be released later this year. I know I already had one album on this list that hasn't been released but if it was just Busted or McFly that made the album it would still be guaranteed to be the best album of the year for me.

Eurovision Song Contest Copenhagen 2014 - Various

official+CD.png

We've had the French, the Irish, the Canadians, the US-Americans, the Australian and the British. Now it's time for the rest of Europe (and Israel for some reason). I'm not gonna explain Eurovision, I'll only say that you should NEVER compare it to talent shows like X Factor, The Voice or Wherever Idol. I'm obsessed with this contest (which got 190 million viewers during this year's Grand Final) and it will be celebrating its 60th Anniversary next year. Here's all of this year's entries reduced to 13 minutes if curious. Or the Grand Final reduced to 7 minutes.

I should note that my list is super short because I don't tend to buy music that often, and I didn't buy a lot of music 2014. x}

- Sparks - Imogen Heap

- Little Machines - Lights

I looked through my iTunes to see if there was anything I might've missed. A lot of the stuff I like was released 2013. xD

MY BEST FINDINGS

How to Dress Well - What is this heart?

htdw.jpg

That's "nu soul", and you can hear him throwing his soul off his body into songs! He talks about his life often, and even when he doesn't, he succeeds in generating the feelings he fells about the topic. Great lyrics and also instrumental part is perfectly matching with lyrics. If you try to listen to something (from this album, I recommend "Words I don't remember", "Face again", "Repeat Pleause", I haven't listened to other albums yet, I like too much this), take the lyrics, listen to it, and then tell me!

-

Be Forest - Earthbeat

be-forest-earthbeat-500x500-400x400.jpg

Yey! They're from Italy! But the lyrics are in english. I'm not so able to give music labels... A site reports it's dark wave - shoegaze. Really really tripping music, it brings you in immense flower plains, and everywhere you look at, you see something trapping, that makes you curious, excited. And the ladies' voices you can hear in the songs are fantastic, they're sweet and gentle, asking you to follow them in the plains... Ok, stop!

-

Blood Red Shoes - Blood Red Shoes

13968-blood-red-shoes.jpg

I went to their show having listened just to one song, and I loved the show! The band is composed by a male drummer and a female guitarist, and they both sing. In this album they want to be just rock, they want to deserve the leather jacket they love, and they totally deserve it! Previous album are a little more pop-ish, they're great, even better than this!
Then 2 of my musical mhyths made an album: one is Little Machines by Lights, the other is The Physical World by Death From Above 1979 (distorted bass, heavy drums, punk blood... the perfection), but I've already knew they are sooo good, so finding out their new albums are great it's not this big thing!

So far have purchased 21 albums released in 2014.

Also been to 22 concerts this year.  Been a great year of music for me.

My top records in alphabetical order.(I split up LP and EP's)

Top Albums

Lift A Sail - Yellowcard

Little Machines - Lights

Resurrection - New Found Glory

The Sum of Who We Are - Framing Hanley

Weird Kids - We Are The In Crowd

1959345_10203691376899103_30680224740763

Top EP's

Make It Loud - Halocene

Nightscape - There For Tomorrow

Wolves - With Beating Hearts

10402748_10203691376779100_5423669254708

Logic - Under Pressure

SamSpratt_Logic_DXfront_Final_SQUARE.jpg
In a rather dull year for albums coming out for me personally this is the only one that REALLY stands out. This is Logic's debut album after years of absolutely killing every mixtape he's put out.This is not mainstream hip-hop so you won't see this album at the top of the charts. I didn't even expect this kid to make it on XXL. This guy right here is proof that if you are good enough you'll get noticed.

His lyrical skills are unparalleled to any new artist out there. Lupe Fiasco call him better than Kendrick Lamar. Although I'd disagree and say that Kendrick is the only new artist out there that is equally as good or better than Logic. I could never tell you which one is better but needless to say they are both the best out there right now despite radio plays, album sales, and YouTube views.

In Under Pressure Logic takes you through chunks of his life growing up in Maryland. Tales of his brother selling his father crack, his white mother being prejudice against her half black son, his sister getting raped. Unlike most artists he does not glorify the details of the 'streets' but explains how he grew off it and became the person he is from it. He let's you take a glimpse without telling you to do it. 

Each individual track with take your ears on a phenomenal journey. Hearing him mix words together to cleverly create a story that no other artists has before.
Tracks like Nikki where he describes his addiction to nicotine in the most clever manner.
You the only girl I need I gotta have you back
Even though you turn my lungs black

Gang Related where he describe witnessing everything around him and the life his brother committing criminal acts. Then taking an attempt at explaining those acts. While he went one direction the rest of his family went another when coming from the same house hold. Thus the title Gang Related.
If I sell a brick, I can buy a house

Under Pressure where he just goes in for 9 minutes in each verse he pretends to be someone close to him as if they were writing him. Then in the final verse writes as himself.

I ain't talk to her in years, that relationship she ruined
But sometimes I wake and wonder just what the **** I'm doing
They say family is everything, I swear that s*** the truth
I should spend it all with y'all, but I spend it in the booth
This is everything I love, this is everything I need
Never sacrifice this feeling even though my heart it bleed
This is everything I love, everything I need
Never sacrifice this feeling even though my heart bleed
Under pressure, I've been feeling under pressure

Then if you like that new school sound there is a track that will appease your ears too, Logic isn't just for the hip-hop heads but also for the casual fan of hip-hop.

Under Pressure is the best Hip-hop album of the year. My favorite album of the year.

I don't have much to say for the other 4 of my top 5 albums so I'm just going to post their pictures. They were nothing special to me.

Ariana Grande - My Everything

Ariana_Grande_My_Everything_2014_album_a

This is the only album other than Under Pressure that truly impressed me this year. Ariana Grande would be in my top 5 pop artists out right now. Amazing album all the way around.
50 Cent - Animal Ambition
le6umXt.jpg
50 Cent proves he can still put out good music

Tove Lo - Truth Serum EP
BhrE6RzCcAEL0DA.png
Ice Nine Kills - The Predetor Becomes the Prey
tumblr_inline_mztlybvzU71rxmkc9.jpg
Kid Cudi Presents Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon

Edit: Post #1,111. That's kinda cool

There's been a quite a few I've really loved this year;

LIGHTS - Little Machines (duh)
Another really fly album from Lights, not a thing I'd change about the album. My favourite is constantly changing but at the moment it's Meteorites.

Owl City - Ultraviolet EP
More really awesome tracks from Adam, excited for his next album!My personnel favourite is Up All Night.

I found it very different from her debut album but still really loved all of the songs on it.  My favourite song is the album opener, Cruel World.

Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Cheek To Cheek
Big fan of Gaga, not really to into jazz but this really won me over, so much passion from them both on each track.  My favourite is But Beautiful.

Taylor Swift - 1989
I despise country music so I was so hesitant to go anywhere near this album but on a boring Sunday I gave it a whirl and was really surprised at how different it was from her previous records.  I'd say my favourite song is Clean.

Banks - Goddess
A friend recommended this to me and I really enjoyed nearly every track on the record. Favourite song is Alibi.

Sia - 1000 Forms Of Fear
Not a huge fan of the big single "Chandelier" but there are a few beauties on this album. My favourite is Straight For The Knife

Overall, in 2014 I really liked a lot of the music released, nothing hugely disappointed me. c:

4oCFrht.jpgrFd6WnY.jpgsBGQWVN.pngsGLx0RZ.pngkRxUJn3.png3mO7HrA.jpg
                                    JSyTyC0.png

Little Machines - Lights

Southsiders - Atmosphere

and

Under Pressure - Logic

If you haven't heard the other two artists, other than Lights, obviously, check them out. Slug from Atmosphere is a lyrical genius.

Some of the albums I've liked this year. Obviously LIGHTS is at the top, it's definitely the album I was most looking forward to all year.

Lights - Little Machines
The Birthday Massacre - Superstitious
Digital Daggers - Reimaginations, Vol 1
The Script - No Sounds Without Silence
Porter Robinson - Worlds
Train - Bulletproof Picasso

albums2014.png

Wait hold up - I forgot about Coeur De Pirate. Her album Child of Light was great. Should replace train :)

Just Little Machines all year.

The rest usually consists of my dad asking for advice on whether to buy something and it results in something along the lines of, "Heard of them, not that great."

A little late on the draw here, but The Pretty Reckless' latest album was pretty dope. Didn't get around to it until now but I regret not hearing it earlier.

Totally forgot Ariana Grande's album came out this year last year

Off the top of my head I can only think of:

All My Angles Are Right - CYNE

Freedom of the Son - Uyama Hiroto

Ixora - Copeland

Little Machines - Lights

Promise - Spazzkid

The only albums I can think of that I bought that I listened to a lot are.

1. LIGHTS: Little machines 71rryCtE0%2BL._SL1288_.jpg

2. Kye Kye: Fantasize 51xobfOFkuL.jpg

Gareth Emery: Drive 91l9EU%2BwFmL._SL1500_.jpg

That's my top three for 2014.